Made in the U.S.A.
Now here's one of the most "Mad Men" midcentury modern pieces we've encountered in quite a while! Combining utilitarian lines and confident sophistication, this wingback would fit beautifully into a modern living room, library or office. Sit back and relax, this tack detailed piece is protected by a one year warranty.
- 44 inches high x 25 inches wide x 29 inches deep; Seat 18.25 inches high x 18.5 inches deep; Arm 22.5 inches high
- Kiln dried European Ash frame in mortise and tenon construction. Compliant with Lacey Act, which requires environmentally responsible harvesting of lumber materials.
- Natural light gray mist Belgian linen upholstery. All raw materials are compliant with Lacey Act (environmentally responsible harvesting of lumber). Custom options available. 5 yards required for us to reupholster this in a fabric of your choice.
- Finished in lead free Port vintage brown finish. Antique nickel nail head details
- Engineered for exceptional support and comfort using top quality webbing in seat and back with fiber and foam forming the shape
- Free Standard Shipping.