Made in the U.S.A.
Now here's one of the most "Mad Men" midcentury modern pieces we've encountered in quite a while! Combining utilitarian lines and confident sophistication, this wingback would fit beautifully into a modern living room, library or office. Sit back and relax, this tack detailed piece is protected by a one year warranty.
- 44 inches high x 25 inches wide x 29 inches deep; Seat 18.25 inches high x 18.5 inches deep; Arm 22.5 inches high
- Kiln dried European Ash frame in mortise and tenon construction. Compliant with Lacey Act, which requires environmentally responsible harvesting of lumber materials.
- Natural light gray mist Belgian linen upholstery. All raw materials are compliant with Lacey Act (environmentally responsible harvesting of lumber). Custom options available. 5.5 yards required for us to reupholster this in a fabric of your choice.
- Finished in lead free Port vintage brown finish. Antique nickel nail head details
- Engineered for exceptional support and comfort using top quality webbing in seat and back with fiber and foam forming the shape
- Free Standard Shipping.