Made in the U.S.A.
Classic Venetian style gets a modern twist with the shapely silhouette and graceful proportions of this Sadie dining chair. Belgian linen upholstery flows to a tailored pleated skirt, with cream banding for added detail. The heirloom quality chair is built to endure generations using classic techniques and modern mechanics.
- 42.75 inches high x 24 inches wide x 27 inches deep; Seat height: 20.5 inches; Seat depth: 19 inches; Arm height: 25 inches
- Made from sustainably harvested Asian hardwood, Lacey Act compliant
- Fawn and Oyster colored Belgian linen upholstery. Custom options available. 8.5 yards required for us to reupholster this in a fabric of your choice.
- Finished under skirt in lead free Port vintage brown finish. Antique nickel nail head details
- Mortise and tenon construction. Engineered for exceptional support and comfort using top quality webbing in seat and back with fiber and foam forming the shape
- This item is a custom upholstered item and is made to order. Please allow 6 weeks to complete your order
- A 50% deposit is required for custom upholstery orders
- Free Standard Shipping.