Stumped on what to get dad for Father’s Day this year? We don’t blame you! Is it just us, or are dads the most difficult group to shop for? Finding the right father’s day gift ideas for your pop can be a tough task, but when duty calls, we come to the rescue! We’ve put together a list of our top ten father’s day gift ideas for dads who love design. Our list is full of luxurious leather pieces, beyond cool wine racks (because everyone, dad included, loves to look cool when they open a bottle of Merlot), industrial style desks, and more.
Click the links above to shop, and remember, when all else fails, all dads love a big bear hug.
Our Top Ten Father’s Day Gift Ideas:
- Is your dad the competitive type? Is he always watching ESPN?Let the games begin! This exquisitely crafted iron foosball table is set to elevate your game room to the highest of heights. Constructed from rich reclaimed hardwood in deep mahogany tones and featuring handmade aluminum players, this is for the elite athlete.
- When you imagine your dad, is he sitting and reading the morning paper whilst drinking a cup of coffee? This rustic, recycled elm coffee table is the perfect match for dad who like to keep it calm and cool.
- Cabernet sauvignon. Sangiovese. Malbec. Pinot Noir. Can your dad taste the difference? Check out this rustic, farmhouse iron leather wine rack for the dad who is a secret connoisseur.
Every dad deserves a special place to read and relax after a long day at work. This vintage Owen leather couch provides a comfy space while maintaining a dignified look every dad desires.
“I just want something simple.” For the dad who admires sturdy and simple design, discover this iron rustic black cafe chair that provides sustainability with a dash of Parisian romance.
- Don’t make your dad shave with a tiny shower mirror! This year, surprise him with this green leather strap hanging mirror. The eclectic style will reflect his look, whether it’s rustic or modern, or anything in between.
- For the dad always hard at work, this Flavia lamp merges the classic with the contemporary and looks great in dad’s office space.
- At home cooking eggs for breakfast, at work at his laptop, and then entertaining guests when Friday night comes around. This nicely-sized industrial steel worktable can be used as a desk, drafting table or even as a modern kitchen island—making it the perfect fit for the versatile dad.
- The perfect wine bottle shelf for the perfect dad. The ingenious use of recycled materials is one of the most charming aspects of rustic lodge style, and it makes this piece a match for the dad who enjoys the great outdoors.
- Nostalgic for his glory days? This leather basketball looks like it jumped out of a vintage college yearbook, making it a perfect decorative touch to stylish sports-inspired spaces, be it dad’s office or basement den.