Made in the U.S.A.
The sleek lines of a modern wingback chair are translated from a single seat to a sofa in this inspired Hollywood regency piece. Luxe Belgian linen upholstery is paired with exposed wood framing in a rich, dark copper noir finish to create a subdued, elegant seat for you and yours. The highest level of craftsmanship ensures this sofa will anchor your trendy, contemporary living room for years to come. COM fabric available - please contact us for details. 8-10 weeks made to order.
- 39.5 inches high x 84 inches wide x 35.75 inches deep
- Seat height: 18.5 inches; seat depth: 22 inches; arm height: 25.75 inches
- Made from sustainably harvested maple and birch woods in the USA, Lacey Act compliant finished in copper noir finish
- This sofa may be purchased as is in light Belgian linen, or we may upholster with your own material; 12 yards required- please contact us for pricing and lead time
- 8 way, hand tied, steel coil spring system insures and even comfortable seat. To promote rigidity and spring support, tempered steel ribbons are added across the seat bottom
- Part of the HOLLYWOOD REGENCY STYLE Collection
- Free Standard Shipping.