Product Review Policy
Terms & Conditions
Price Match Guarantee
Canceling an Order
Payment & Stock Status
My Account Information
My Order History
My Pay Methods
ABOUT KATHY KUO HOME
Our Trade Program
Press & Media
We stand behind all of our KKH products, and we work with the best manufacturers in the world to ensure you'll love every KKH item in your home. The design details, quality, safety, and sustainability of our products will meet, if not exceed, your expectations. We hope you love your selections, but if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we'll gladly take returnable items in an unused condition fit for resale within 30 days of delivery. (Note: Exclusions apply. See “Is my item returnable?” below).
If you are returning an item, you will have two options for your refund:
1. KKH Store Credit: Receive your return refund in the form of store credit for the merchandise price, less the cost of return shipping. If you return for store credit, all restocking fees are waived and covered by Kathy Kuo Home.
2. Original Form of Payment: Receive your refund in the form of your original form of payment for the merchandise price, less the cost of return shipping AND a 10% restocking fee.
Return shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is damaged, defective, or incorrect.
Is my item returnable?
You can find out if your item is eligible for return on the item’s product detail page under the “Returns” heading.
Please note we do not accept returns on:
If you are returning an item, please keep all original packaging. We cannot accept returns without the the original packaging. We will send you a return label with the appropriate address within five business days of your return request. Please note, products may only be returned from the location of original delivery. We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for everyone, if we identify through electronic analysis an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions or returns from such customers at kathykuohome.com.
Why do you assess restocking fees?
A lot of labor goes into receiving a large package into a warehouse, and a large percentage of furniture and accessories are not packaged to original factory standards or incur damage during transit. Because we always provide free shipping, we must assess restock fees on returns to account for the quanitity of items that cannot be accepted or resold.
How do I request a return?
To return an item, go to the My Order History section of your Kathy Kuo Home account: https://www.kathykuohome.com/MyAccount/Order. Click the drop down menu under the Action column for the item you would like to return and select “Return.” If you do not know your order number, you can locate it by looking at your order confirmation email. (Note: To initiate a return for an item delivered via our Premium White Glove Delivery, please call our customer service team at 888-908-2925)
You may also request a return by reaching out to our customer service team via email at email@example.com or by phone at 888-908-2925. If you have any questions about processing your return, do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note: Products may only be returned from the location of original delivery.
Our Damages Policy
We strive to offer the best and fastest available solution in the unlikely occurrence that your item arrives damaged. All damage claims must be received within 30 days of the item's arrival.
What do I do if I receive a damaged item?
1. Take clear photos of the damaged product and the original packaging. Please keep all original packaging. We cannot accept returns without the the original packaging.
3. Immediately refuse the shipment and mark your packing slip as “damaged” only when the damages to your item are beyond repair.
1. For minor damage, we will send a KKH certified furniture repair medic to restore your item to its brand new condition OR one of our account specialists will work with you to come to a mutually agreed money back or discount solution that meets your customer satisfaction.
2. For any major damage, we will ship out a replacement item. Our policy is to replace all damaged items when possible. If your item has been discontinued or sold out, we will credit you the original amount paid on the item.
What happens to my damaged items?
If the damages to your item are minimal, we will donate the items to local charities or shelters. If an item is inelligible for donation, it is responsibly field destroyed.
Please contact us for an immediate response. We strive to return all emails within 24 hours. Thank you!
MORE WAYS TO REACH US
9am to 6pm EST
Mon. to Fri.